Thursday, June 25, 2015

The rabbit hole

So I fell down a rabbit hole. I found an AMAZING blog with a mom doing Montessori at home. She also makes super cool learning toys out of felt. I just completed the solar system and now I am on to creating a HUGE project with the WORLD

I started out buying felt at Michaels. Now I want to order better felt and am having trouble figuring out what is the best kind to buy and find a website that is still in business. Now to return all the crappy felt I got at Michaels. 

This project mostly started from the big kid doing a 2 day a week homeschool camp. The baby kept falling asleep in the car. So instead of trolling Facebook I decided to make something cool. The teacher saw what I was making so now I am making one to give to the school also. 

Looking forward to this fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment