Monday, November 2, 2015

Holla Holla 2 months!!




Week 10


Week 1

I have officially reached the point where this is my life now. I even had to go in the way back machine of my blog and figure out what week I am on. I get out of the bed in the morning and hit the gym. It is just part of who I am. Have I lost tons of weight? NO. I am rocking 198 now. Do you see that?? I am not 200+ pounds. I am officially UNDDER 200. Something I have been in denial about for the past 2 years. I Feel good. I am strong. I am determined. I am LOVING every second of my amazing life. 

Yesterday I decided it's time to donate everything in my closet that doesn't make me feel amazing. I am sick of being dumpy and bla. I feel good on the inside, starting to look good on the outside so it's time to have at least 2 outfits that make me stand a little taller and feel pretty. 

1 comment: