Friday, September 22, 2017

I will burn every relationship if need be....

I am an absolutely horrible friend. I really am. For 12 years I have been devoted to my children. I have poured every ounce of my being into being a good mom. Before that I poured all of me into being the best wife I could be. Between the two rolls there isn't much left of me. I really don't have best friends like I once did. Those bridges started the crumble when I left high school early and started working. I am a easily distracted and put all of me into what ever I am doing. I admit it, I suck as a friend. I am not going to remember to call you. I am not going to go out at night, that time is for my family.

The happiness of my husband and the safety and wellbeing of my children is more important than any friend ship I may have. It is the hard truth. They are tiny little people and he needs me to be his partner. You are a grown ass adult. I am so sorry that I offended you by not calling and being the normal soft push over of a person that I tend to be. Guess what, you were cruel to my child. You did not tell them you were sorry. You think you were right to be cruel because the world is hard and I am too soft. Guess what, that is the definition of a bully. You don't get to be an ass hole to my kid and me not do something about it.

So no. I am not going to do the normal me thing. I am not going to grovel and beg you to be my friend. Honestly I am tired. I am tired of being everything to everyone. The most important job I have is being a wife and mother. That fact that you don't get that tells me that I made the right choice in going silent.

This is truly the hardest thing in the world for me. I don't like making people sad or hurting people. It is the complete opposite of who I am. For my husband and my children I have given all of myself and will continue to do so. My family is my world. The moment you hurt one of them you were no longer apart of my family and while I forgive you I will not let something like that happen again.



No comments:

Post a Comment