Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week 2 check in

So it has been an insane week! I meant to post this Monday, so lets hop in the way back machine and pretend.



So no visible change. *I normally suck in. Letting it all be relaxed for reality! That's ok. I am in this for the long haul. I am not dieting and exercising. I am eating healthy and training. I am stronger than I was yesterday. I am way stronger than I was last Monday.

M: Ran C25K week 1 day 1. I did not finish because I had to meet with a trainer.
T: Ran C25K week 1 day 1. Followed by 1 hour of pilates.
W: Biked for 30 minutes then walked/lunged back and forth in the pool with the baby clinging to me like a koala bear.
TH: In door trampoline place.
F: Ran C25K week 1 day 2. 
S: Ran C25K week 1 day 3. I made it!!!
Su: Swam with the kids.

So it wasn't amazing or anything. I didn't break any world records but I did beat my record. When doing C25K I walked at a pace of 3 and ran at 6. I have tried C25K in the past and every time the kids have pooped out on me or I have given up. I have never had the consistent speeds the tread mill give me. I LOVE IT!!


My girl has started walking with me in the gym. I hope I am setting a good example for her. This isn't just a mommy making changes this is the whole family making changes kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment